Saturday 18 November 2017

Cambridge River Cam

This is Part 2 of my Cambridge walk.



 
This young man was training, he had been sent out to practice, he said he had been told to do five hours of punting to become proficient, he looked very good to me.







This next set of shots were taken of this group of people enjoying the river. The woman doing the punting took over the pole and it was obviously her first time. The group had a lot of fun watching her have a go and getting in a tangle manipulating the pole. I was worried that she was about to fall in. I promised to put some shots on the blog hence the number of images of this one group.











By this time the light was failing, I asked if I could visit this club and get a few shots of this crew setting off on a training trip and they very kindly said yes.





© Lionel Callow 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment