Monday 8 August 2016

Bringing in the harvest

Sunday was such a beautiful day Carol and I decided to take a drive out into the East Hertfordshire & Cambridgeshire countryside. The idea was to visit places well off the beaten track, villages we had never visited before even though they are less than an hour from where we live. I think that most of us just stick to the main roads to get to our destination as quickly as we can. So the day was spent taking any small road that would take us as far away from the main roads as possible.

This first post concentrates on bringing in the harvest, the subsequent posts look at some of the interesting buildings we found.




The Product 
 I think I have chosen the wrong place to stand. OMG, my sensor, oh well it’s due a clean anyway.












© Lionel Callow 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment