Tuesday 29 December 2015

Anglesey Abbey’s gardens

Needing some exercise after Christmas Carol and I took a walk through Anglesey’s grounds and gardens.

The Silver Birch trees at Anglesey are famous and there are loads of photos on the Internet of them. I have been taking soft focus & deliberately blurred images of these trees for over three years now, recently I have been trying to include people in the images. Red clothing is without a doubt the stand out colour, so here are a few of today’s shots.







The next shot is of the trees without the blur.

I am also looking to get some good backlit shots. Today is my first attempt at trying out this technique with the Silver Birches, without doubt I need to get better light conditions to achieve a successful image but as this is a regular  place we visit for a walk then I will give this a try again in the future.   




© Lionel Callow 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment