Wednesday 26 October 2016

Damaged Aircraft

On North Weald airfield there are three damaged aircraft. I belong to a face book page called Wrecks & Relics - United Kingdom so whilst I was on the field I took some shots of these three aircraft.

The first one is a “Cessna T310R, G-VDIR”  A short version of the report can be seen HERE






The Second one is Cessna 340 G-LUND It looks like it was taken off the register on 12.04.11 (Cancelled by CAA). As another member suggested it is possible that it was being kept as a parts donor for another aircraft as I can’t find any accident details for this registration.




My last aircraft is Cessna 182R G-ISEH the most recent details are that on the night of the 28-MAR-2016 the aircraft blew over in very strong winds whilst parked at North Weald Airfield causing some damage. Details can be seen HERE 






© Lionel Callow 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment